I really wanted to do something different for the last day.
I had all these grand intentions of actually scripting something. You know, something meaningful -- something full of wry wit and insight. Instead, I was able to scrounge about five minutes after Tavish's bath and before he got crabby enough to put to bed. I scrawled a few words on a scrap piece of paper and ad libbed. Sort of appropriate, really.
A couple notes:
- Declan's not wearing any pants. I am.
- I realise Tav looks ridiculous with his hair parted down the middle like that, but it was just after his bath and it amused me.
- I got 'quantity' and 'quality' mixed up.
- I really am glad that I did this, even though I am never doing it again.
- I'm going bowling this afternoon with my 'team' from work to help foster unity within our department. Which has nothing at all to do with any of this, but it's nice that I'll be getting paid to bowl.
See you on Monday. Or later.