In order to rein in some of the entropic nature of this here site, I'd like to introduce another element of design stability to its appearance.
I've been going with the same font for the banner since May; I like the current colour scheme; but I've still been waffling on changing the tag line every month. As you can see, there isn't one for November.
I'd like a tag line that briefly describes the general content here (personal introspection, familial floundering, general observations... in about that order). The actual title is both a play on my own name as well as intimating the fact that I'm in the midst of raising my child(ren) with my wife. Subtlely always wins points with me.
You can see the ones I've done previously at the banner archive.
So the proposal is this:
- Compose a single line that will, for forever and a day, be associated with this site.
- Again, check the archives to see what's been done before.
(Note that some previous banners were lost due to Typepad data crashing last month, but I got a free year of hosting as an apology, so I'm cool with that.)
- Respond in the comments to this post with suggestions.
- I reserve the right to eschew all submissions received and think myself the wittiest of all.
- The successful submission will garner the submitter the opportunity to guest-post here.
- I realise that's not really a prize.
- I'm just lookin' for suggestions.
- The December banner will sport the new 'LOOK'.
That's about it.
Inundate me with your creativity so I can take credit for it.